- - Heavy duty Polyethylene- UV Resis
- Max Gallons: 20
- Max Tree Size: 6” Diameter
- Heavy Duty Velcro strap secures Sapling Soaker in high winds preventing blow away
- 5-8 hours of drip time
1.Plant tree or shrub at proper depth and
maintain a level mulch surface.
2. Position the Sapling Soaker Ring evenly
around tree on top of the mulch.
3. Loosen the threaded black cap and
insert hose, filling with approximately 3
gallons of water.
4. With water now in the ring, gently pull
ring into shape, making sure bottom
surface is completely flat, then continue
filling ring to desired level or maximum
5. Tighten the black cap.
6. Bag will be empty in approximately 5 to
7. Fill schedule for most trees is once per
- Fill Sapling Soaker bag with clean water
- If necessary, filter water through cotton
cloth or hose filter
- Do not suspend and/or hang bag from
- Do not unzip bag when full of water
- Do not tear or rip the fill opening
- Be sure to premix water soluble fertilizers
in a separate container before adding the
mixture into bag
- This product is not a toy. Keep away from