- Heavy duty PVC UV resistant
- Max Gallons: 15
- Max Tree Size: 1" - 4" diameter
- Max tree size can be doubled by zipping two Sapling Soaker bags together
- 5-9 hours of drip time for continuous watering at the tree root
1.Wrap both sides of Sapling Soaker bag
around tree base.
2. Zip up bag. Insert hose in opening
under tag and begin filling.
3. Drip holes will release water slowly after
an initial squirt of water.
4. Fill bag to 1/4 capacity.
5. After bag is 1/4 full, gently lift up on
green straps located at top of bag,
ensuring bag is at optimal height.
6. Resume filling bag to desired level or
7. Bag will be empty in approximately 5 to
8. Fill schedule for most trees is once per
- Fill Sapling Soaker bag with clean water
- If necessary, filter water through cotton
cloth or hose filter
- Do not suspend and/or hang bag from
- Do not unzip bag when full of water
- Do not tear or rip the fill opening
- Be sure to premix water soluble fertilizers
in a separate container before adding the
mixture into bag
- This product is not a toy. Keep away from