When lakes, farm ponds, creeks and rivers are the source of water, clogged vales, pumps and sprinkler heads are a constant problem. Algae, leaves, paper, sticks and other foreign matter soon clog well points and make-shift strainers.
- FDA-approved Epoxy Powder coding over heavy gauge steel.
- Rust resisteant
- Filtering medium: user-supplied 3/8" pea gravel
- 12" high, 12" diameter
- 2" wide filtering area surrounding the unit.
- High water flow rate *Up to 80 gallons per-minute*
- Multipale Unit header assembies are avilable for higher capacities.
- Approximate shipping weight: 15 pounds
The Algae Queen is made in Grand Haven Michigan a local company that puts a lot of care into all their products. The design has been proven to be durable and long lasting, and engineered to do the job right the first time. Good for all purpose pumping applications, and guaranteed to outlast any competitor. Why trust your pump filters to people who don’t know anything how pumps work. This system is easy to use and parts are available 24 hours a day to better serve you. "Designed of heavy gage steel and NOT plastic" The Algae Queen is designed to be more durable under even the toughest of applications. By using 3/8 pea gravel it helps to prevent backups and clogging.