C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all your general purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon-impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor, and chlorine taste & odor from your tap water. A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
- Economic solution for basic chlorine reduction
- Both chlorine and sediment reduction
- High flow rates possible due to low initial pressure drop
- Good dirt-holding capacity
- General purpose taste & odor reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies
- Polishing filter for process or closed-loop streams
The C1 is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
This filter will fit most 10" standard housings for Ametek, Bruner, Pentek, Kleen Plus, Plymouth Products, Pentair, Cuno, Aqua Pure, 3M, Keystone and US Filter.
Part Number 155002.