The WHR5H - WHR20H Series Pumps Are Designed For Use In Light Commercial & Residential Raw Sewage And Effluent Applications. They Deliver Higher Heads Than Standard Sewage Pumps And Will Pass 2" Solids. Recessed Vortex Impeller Provides An Unobstructed Passage In The Volute Case, Allowng The Pump To Handle Stringy Trash Without Plugging The Impeller
- Higher heads for demanding applications
- Domestic wastewater and septic systems
- Light commercial sewage
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- 1/2, 1, 1-1/2 & 2 HP models
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Oil-filled for cooler operation and constant bearing lubrication
- Single-phase PSC motors eliminate starting switches
- Recessed impeller reduces radial loads and increases bearing life
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
HORSEPOWER: 1/2 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 34'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 117 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 117
SWITCH TYPE: NONE
SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: N/A
SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: N/A
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: Simplex: 24" Duplex: 30"
MINIMUM SUMP DEPTH:
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" or 3" NPT WITH ADAPTER
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2"
AMP DRAW (full load):
CORD LENGTH: 20'
VOLTAGE: 115V 1-phase
MAX INTERMITTENT LIQUID TEMP: 140 degrees F (60 deg C)
Myers WHRH Sell Sheet
Myers WHRH Owners Manual