The Quick PrimeTM self-priming centrifugal pump is designed for demanding jobs where a lot of water is required over a long period of time. For lawn and garden sprinkling, car washing, or other big cleaning and maintenance jobs, it's built for one purpose only - continuous high performance service.
- Ruggedly built to meet the demands for long, hard continuous service without over-working or overloading the motor
- Manufactured to precise performance specifications
- Corrosion resistant impellers for long life
- Simple design for powerful, efficient operation and easy servicing
- Proper impeller alignment for smooth, quiet running
- Unique diffuser design provides quick automatic prime.
- No additional water needed for repriming after installation
- Common brackets, cases and gaskets on all sizes --- simplified parts selection
Irrigation, farm, booster, and water transfer where a self priming pump would be required. How Does It Stack Up:
The Myers QP Series pumps have been in the Myers line up for a very long time. They are a rugged cast iron pump with thermo plastic internals. The QP Series has been our best selling self priming centrifugal for years and years. Not sure this is the right pump for you? Simply email us and one of our knowledgeable pump experts will contact you shortly.
Model #: QP10-3
Volts/Hz./Ph.: 208/230/460V / 60 / 3
Max GPM: 65
Max Ft. of Head: 104'
Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
Discharge: 1 1/2" FPT
Housing Material: Cast Iron
Impeller Material: Thermo Plastic
Warranty: 1 Year
Literature: QP Series Sell Sheet, QP Series Owners Manual